Umi Tea Sets

I am officially writing this blog from the new tea shed!  If you all have been watching me on YouTube then you have been following along in the process of creating the shed.  It is a wonderful place to write, create and film.  

Today I wanted to discuss a beautiful piece of tea ware that was kindly sent to me from Umi Tea Sets.  I have followed them for years on Instagram and am in love with all the absolutely beautiful pieces that they sell.  It is eye candy for the tea lover!  

The teacup I was sent features a curved body with earthy-colored detailing painted on and a brown contrasting interior.  The cup is smooth and feels substantial.  It does get a bit hot so I would reserve this sort of cup for cooler brew teas such as green or white tea.  It has made a fantastic addition to my tea sessions as I use this to pour my tea in for tastings as it is a perfect tea tasting size. You can check out their teacupw here:


In addition to the teacup I was also sent a package of their Lychee black tea to sample.  This tea is from Guang Dong Province in China and is "treated" with the juice of Lychee which is one of China's most popular fruits.  I loved this tea hot but it really shined as an iced tea.  The lychee had an almost floral quality to it with fruit.  It was a lovely tea!  I honestly didn't realize that Umi even sold tea. I took a look at their site and they have so many teas.  I am planning to place an order for a few of them as well as some of their tea ware pieces. 


I think that Umi is a fantastic place to get your tea gear, not only for the tea newbie but for the tea expert too.  There is something for everyone and the prices are very reasonable.  

Check out Umi Tea Sets here.

Let me know, have you tried anything from Umi?  Leave a comment!

Until next time, happy sipping!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts