Rishi Tea Thai Black Tea

I was recently sent a $10 voucher to Rishi Tea from a friend so I decided to try a few of their tea samples.  With shipping and tax less the voucher I spent $8.95.  I have tried a few of their teas before and have liked all of them so I was very excited to try a few new varieties!  

Today I am sampling Thai Black tea.

The Packaging:  The samples I received weighed in at around .50 ounce each, a pretty ample size to sample the tea.  The packaging was eye-catching however I do wish that there was a resealable mechanism on the bags.  Since there was not I put the remainder of my sample into a small tin.




The Ingredients:  Organic black tea

The Dry Leaves:  The leaves were pretty broken with some golden tips to them.



The Smell:  The dry tea had the characteristic black tea smell.  Once steeped it also had a strong black tea smell

The Taste:  I loved this tea.  It was smooth and light with a bold black tea flavor.  This took milk very well but was also very nice on its own.  I detected a slight fruity note to this as well and there was a bit of astringency too.



The Verdict:  I really liked this black tea.  It was everything that I want in a cup, smooth and bold!  I really recommend trying this one!  If you are interested in ordering from Rishi click here to get $10 off your next order!

Until Next Time Happy Sipping!
-S-

Comments

Popular Posts