Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea

This stuff is amazing.  There, I said it.   I love black tea, it is my favorite variety of tea so I had to try this when I found it a few months back at Target.  As soon as I opened the tin my nose was hit with the intense smell of sweet cinnamon.  The smell was simply intoxicating!  I wish I could make a perfume out of this smell!  I brewed a cup with boiled water from my Breville Tea Maker.  I was in love at the first sip.  I can't recommend this enough.  The cinnamon taste is there but it is not overwhelming, you can still taste the black tea and other other spices present and there is a natural sweetness from the cinnamon, no sugar needed.  I actually had to look at the ingredient list to make sure there was not sugar added as it had a perfect sweet taste!  I will say that there are artificial flavors in this, I would prefer that the tea had been all natural.  Other than that, this is simply perfection in a cup!

I want to order the little Tagalaong tin from Harney and Sons so I can have some of this in my purse to carry with me, especially since they are offering free shipping and 15% off everything with code warmhearts17!  I like to bring my own tea instead of drinking the substandard tea bags that a lot of restaurants and hotels stock and the Tagalongs are a perfect way to do that.

The Ingredients: Hand picked Chinese black teas, cinnamons, sweet cloves, orange peel, natural and artificial flavors.

Best for: Those who like spicy teas, anyone who loves cinnamon, someone who likes a spicy chai

Time of day: A morning cuppa or an afternoon pick-me-up

Additional notes:  This tea would make an excellent latte, or, you can add this tea to other teas that you want to spice up make your perfect blend!  


Until next time, Happy Sipping!

Comments

Popular Posts