Tea Thoughts Spring Countdown Box

I  am always looking for interesting ways to enjoy tea.  I recently became aware of a really unique tea venture called Tea Thoughts.  Tea Thoughts is a one-women run business focusing on providing tea-themed merch that she either curates or creates.   The owner, Nazanin, occasionally produces tea-themed countdown boxes.  She has done a holiday advent box as well as a Valentine box.  In response to high demand for the boxes (they sell out very quickly!) she came out with a Spring countdown box.  The Spring Countdown boxes come with enough surprises for 7 days, each surprise is tea-themed.  I am in love with this box for a number of reasons!

First, the box comes beautifully customized with my name.  How pretty!

Second, when the box is opened everything is wrapped so nicely in tea wrapping paper that is specially designed by Nazanin herself.




Third, the box is full of unique tea-themed goodness from teaware to enamel pins to loose leaf tea.



I really wanted to just dive right into the box and open all of the  days but I refrained.  I am currently self-isolating like the majority of Americans so I love being able to look forward to opening my little wrapped tea gift each day.  It provides a little bit of happiness in otherwise scary and stressful times.



The gift for day one started out with a bang. First there was a bonus gift, a tiny enamel tea pin.  So cute!  I have a jean jacket that I have various pins on (I have had the jacket for years) so I plan to add this pin to that collection. 



The second item was a lovely sakura cherry blossom teacup.  How cute is this?  And SO perfect for Spring!


  I plan to update daily on the blog what lovely tea goodies I get each day.  If you don't follow Tea Thoughts on Instagram I highly suggest you do so that way you never miss out on the fun boxes that may be offered next.  You can follow her here https://www.instagram.com/teathoughts/

Until next time,

Happy Sipping!

Stephenia

Comments

Popular Posts