Impeach Tea Pineapple Mango Caye Green Rooibos Tea

I have been very pleased with every tea I have tried from Impeach Tea so when I saw that they were
now offering an herbal blend I knew that I had to try it.  The tea arrived very quickly once I ordered it.  I have been very impressed with how fast the shipping is.  Previous teas I have purchased have come in a tin but the herbal blend I bought came in a 2 oz resealable bag.  This does not bother me, it is actually easier for storage.




The Ingredients:  Green Rooibos, dried pineapple, dried mango, dried papaya, dried orange peel, dried apple pieces, calendula petals, rose petals and all natural flavors.

The Dry Leaves:  I can see the green rooibos, orange peel, fruit pieces and flower pieces.  I love being able to see and pick out every ingredient.

The Smell:  The dry tea has a wonderful tropical smell.  It actually reminds me of a mango flavored drink that Snapple used to sell (they might still sell it, it has been a long time since I have looked for it!)

The Taste:  I made this as an iced tea, no sweetener added.   I really enjoyed this.  I love mango flavored juices and drinks and this is is very similar in flavor.  It actually reminds me a bit of Teavana Beach Bellini so if you are familiar with that tea you will have an idea of this teas flavor.  Pineapple Mango Caye is rich in mango and pineapple and has a wonderful tropical flavor.

The Verdict:  This is another very solid release from Impeach Tea.  I have been so pleased with everything I have tried from this company.  I am very excited to see what they decide to come out with next.  Perhaps a peach flavored green tea????

Until next time!

Happy Steeping!
Stephenia








Comments

Popular Posts