DAVIDsTEA Valentine Day Mugs

I love mugs and cups and am always a sucker for new and fun things!  DAVIDsTEA has some very pretty and fun teaware coming out as part of their Valentines Day collection.  I picked up 3 mugs and thought I would share them with you!

The first mug is a beautiful Valentines nordic mug.  Nordic mugs are my favorite mugs as they are a larger size to hold more tea!!  This mug features a pretty red, pink and gold heart pattern around the mug and the lid has a red and gold heart on it.  It also has the traditional silver tea infuser, however, I think a gold infuser would look better.  I will probably use one of my gold infusers in this mug.  The mug is not microwavable and should be hand-washed, no dishwasher on this one!  The box also says to not soak the mug.  The mug is so nice!!  It is $23 US.


The next mug is one that I have been trying to get my hands on for a while now ever since I saw it featured in a DAVIDsTEA PR persons Instagram page.  The mug is a perfect mug and comes with a silver infuser.  The mug feels very fragile and so I would be very careful with this one.  The lid is clear and the base of the mug features a fun mosaic pattern that gradually fades from silver to a teal blue at the bottom.  It is not dishwasher or microwave safe and should not be soaked.  I feel that the coating on this one could come off over time.  It is $23 US.


The last mug is also a metallic perfect mug.  It gradually fades from silver to pink and features another fun mosaic pattern.  It is also not dishwasher or microwave safe and also should not be soaked.  It is a perfect mug with a silver infuser and a clear lid.  This mug also feels very fragile and I fear that the metallic coating would scratch or come off over time.  I am not sure how the metallic coating is applied over the glass but I worry that it is not very durable.  It is $23 US.


Overall these mugs are beautiful and would be a fantastic gift for your Valentine or for yourself!!  The mugs will be available online at davidstea.com and in DAVIDsTEA stores on January 31st.  So, do you plan to pick anything up from the collection?

Until next time, happy sipping!!

Comments

Popular Posts